“The Masked Singer” fans have been waiting for it for a long time, now it’s finally here: The unicorn! But already in round 2 the vocal performance was over.
The starting shot for the fourth season of the guessing and singing show “The Masked Singer” has been fired and finally one of the most popular mythical creatures is there: a unicorn. Which celebrity is under this costume?
There is exciting information about “The Masked Singer” in the video:
The unicorn is swimmer Franziska van Almsick
The Olympic champion has proven her singing on the “Masked Singer” stage. We review your performances.
The unicorn comes with an elaborate ruffled skirt, which is also quite expansive with a diameter of 2.50 meters. The pastel-colored skirt is studded with handmade butterflies. In addition to the rainbow-colored mane, the horn is a special highlight: Thanks to special lighting technology, it lets the surroundings shine. In addition, the unicorn seems to have a weakness for heavy clunkers, preferring to surround itself with diamonds. Overall, this costume weighs 16 kilos.
- Glitter, sparkles, butterflies, colorful fantasy meadow
- giant toadstool
- magical power
- Paradise has dark sides and brings the unicorn on new paths
- takes what he likes
- true magic comes from within
- is a fan of rhymes
- “Anyone who does not honor the unicorn is not worth the magic.”
- “… I do what I like …” (based on Pippi Longstocking?)
In the run-up, fans were more likely to guess a man, but the first tones of the unicorn taught us better. As usual, punctually for the start of the season, you can take part in guessing and vote via the ProSieben / The Masked Singer app, but the “TMS” community on social networks is also very active, here you can make your guesses as you wish change.
- Episode 1: Nora Tschirner, Jenny Elvers, Lena Gercke, Franziska van Almsick
- Episode 2: Enie van de Meiklokjes, Bibi Claßen, Franziska van Almsick, Britta Steffen, Victoria Swarovski
- Lena Gercke
- Nora Tschirner
- Martina Hill