Nacon and developer Teyon (Terminator: Resistance) have just announced that Monster Truck Championship (from 39,99 at buy) will also be available for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X / S on March 11, 2021. The racing game on giant wheels has been available for PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch since autumn 2020.
“Players can combine the power of the new consoles with the power of the giant trucks in Monster Truck Championship to crush their opponents in 4K and 60fps – solo or in online multiplayer. In Monster Truck Championship, players sit behind the wheel of one of the 16 available Vehicles and compete in five types of events, with championships held in 25 stadiums and tracks in different cities across the United States.
With a realistic approach to driving – rather than arcade action – Monster Truck Championship gives players the opportunity to compete in insane races and perform incredible stunts and techniques on the ground and in the air by learning the unique physical properties of these vehicles.
Monster Truck Championship has the following special features:
– 25 routes in different cities across the United States
– Five types of events: Race, Time Trial, Dragster Racing, Freestyle and Destruction
– 16 customizable vehicles with over 50 options
– Realistic driving including driving physics, including independent control of the front and rear wheels and adaptation of various mechanical elements such as suspension, transmission and engine
– Online mode for up to eight players
– Career mode, in which vehicle, sponsors and technicians are managed, which improve appearances and income ”
Last actual video: Launch Trailer PC PS4 Xbox One