Whatsapp: important innovation! You can do THAT soon as a user
Important innovation at Whatsapp!
Update at Whatsapp! Messenger is probably one of the most important apps in everyday life for many mobile phone users. Now Whatsapp has plans for a new feature.
Soon could Whatsapp Get THIS new feature.
Whatsapp introduces new function!
To use Whatsapp, all you have to do is click on the messenger icon and the app will open. If there is access to the Internet, users can then send a message. However, this process could soon change.
+++ Whatsapp is testing new function – THAT should soon be possible for videos +++
This is Whatsapp:
- Instant messaging service was founded in 2009 in Santa Clara, USA, by Jan Koum and Brian Acton
- In 2014, Facebook Inc. bought Whatsapp for $ 19 billion
- Applications are available for all common operating systems: Android. iOS, Windows Phone and Windows 10 Mobile
- Beta testing of Whatsapp Business started in Germany on January 25, 2018
- Whatsapp Payments is currently only available to users in India, but will soon be available in other countries as well
As the Whatsapp information service “Wabetainfo.com” writes, there is now a demo version in which you can log off your account. To do this, open your account in the settings and then click on “Logout”. Then you just have to confirm the de-registration and you have already de-registered your account.
The function apparently works both with the classic WhatsApp messenger and in the business version. It will be available for both iPhone and Android.
More news too Whatsapp:
Whatsapp shock! A harmless message from a mother triggers a police operation
Whatsapp: Many have been waiting for THIS function – but there is a catch
Whatsapp has advice for customers: With these 4 tips your chats are safe
Whatsapp: Beware of SUCH messages in Messenger – they look deceptively real
Whatsapp function still under development
So far, however, the function is still under development and is not available to the public. It is still unclear when it will exist. “Wabetainfo.com” reports on it. (nk)